Pro Football K-League 2 South Chungcheong Asan achieved a dramatic come-from-behind victory over FC Anyang with two goals scored just before the end.

South Chungcheong Asan won 4-3 after a fierce battle in the 31st round home game of Hana One Q K League 2 2023 against Anyang held at Asan Yi Sun-sin Stadium on the 17th.

Chungnam Asan, which had been on a three-game losing streak, won after four games and jumped to 10th place with 9 wins, 6 draws, and 13 losses (33 points). Anyang remained in 7th place with 12 wins, 6 draws, and 10 losses (42 points).

In this game, where a total of 7 goals were scored, the goal opened early. Anyang was the one to laugh first.

Anyang missed the opportunity to score the first goal in the 5th minute of the first half when Yago missed a penalty kick, but one minute later, in the 6th minute of the first half, Seongwoo Moon received Yago’s pass and scored the first goal.

Asan, South Chungcheong Province, also launched a counterattack. In the 27th minute of the first half, Kim Kang-guk equalized the score with a free kick that hit the corner of the goal, and in the 38th minute, Kang Min-gyu took the lead with a sensational shot from a one-on-one chance with the goalkeeper.메이저사이트

In the 4th minute of the second half, Anyang Joo Hyun-woo scored with a similar free kick from a similar position to where Anyang had previously conceded a goal to Kim Kang-guk, tying the score at 2-2. Anyang gained momentum and even managed to come back with an additional goal from Hong Chang-beom in the 10th minute of the second half.

Afterwards, heavy rain poured down on the stadium, and it became so muddy that the ball could not bounce. It was not an easy situation to turn the tables, but South Chungcheong Asan turned the game around with concentration at the last minute.

In the 44th minute of the second half, Chungnam Asan scored the equalizer with Park Dae-hoon taking advantage of an irregular bounce and shooting. Then, in the 45th minute of the second half, Park Seong-woo fired a long-distance shot from below the halfway line, which bounced and went beyond the goalkeeper’s height and into the goal. It was a thrilling come-from-behind victory for South Chungcheong Asan that began 44 minutes into the second half.

On the same day, in the match between Gyeongnam FC and Jeonnam Dragons held at the Changwon Soccer Center, the visiting team, Jeonnam, won 3-2.

Jeonnam, which added 3 points in an enemy field, was in 8th place with 12 wins, 5 draws, and 12 losses (41 points), and Gyeongnam was in 5th place with 12 wins, 9 draws, and 7 losses (45 points).

Jeonnam took the lead in the 26th minute of the first half with Yoo Ji-ha’s goal, but Gyeongnam followed up with Mo Jae-hyeon’s equalizer in the 36th minute of the first half.

Jeonnam had Asnawi sent off in the 3rd minute of the second half for accumulating warnings, but Yoo Ji-ha scored a multiple goal and an additional goal in the 22nd minute of the second half, and Lee Yong-jae scored a key goal in the 50th minute of the second half to widen the gap.

Gyeongnam caught up with Mo Jae-hyun scoring multiple goals, but that was all. The game ended with Jeonnam winning.

The match between Bucheon and Gimpo held at Bucheon Sports Complex ended in a draw with no goals scored. Bucheon and Gimpo, who were in 3rd and 4th place, maintained their rankings with 14 wins, 7 draws, and 8 losses (49 points) and 13 wins, 10 draws, and 6 losses (49 points), respectively.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *